Friday 25 November 2011

Aspire to Inspire

The purpose of my thought and intention is to convey the significance of aspiring moment or occasion we have to embark on in order to inspire other people who look upon us. It’s imperative to note that "there are no inspirations without aspirations" In order for one to inspire others, there is need of first aspiring to take the noble task. It is my sincere hope that together we will walk in this endless journey of desiring to aspire to have significance to the society and those around us.  
 
When we aspire to inspire others in this life, the source of our aspiration can only be drawn from God's immense and gross wisdom through His grace to our lives. 'Fear not, little flock, for it has been the good pleasure of your Father to
give you the kingdom.’
Luke 12:32. As I jot this very first blog, the intentions of my thought is to convey how as an individual, all a long I have harnessed this desire within me to inspire others in life. I look all around me, the world will shun you if you fail to success-ed. Based on the expectation of the world, one tend to act out of timidity, pressure, or due to the urge of the peer groups.

"It All Starts with God, It’s not about you. The purpose of your life is far greater than your own personal fulfillment, your peace of mind, or even your happiness. It’s far greater than your family, your career, or even your wildest dreams and ambitions. If you want to know why you were placed on this planet, you must begin with God. You were born by his purpose and for his purpose." Rick Warren

The urge of inspiring others couldn't be met by material things, social class, the ranking in power, charisma, education or title that one has. Truth be told no one is immune from trials, trouble of this life, failure, sin, sickness, disappointment, frustration, moment of unhappiness, despair and depression. Thus inspiration cannot be traced from perfectness, because if you don't have your moments of lowliness in life, I'm sorry I cannot relate with you. All this made me to keep wondering “What do I want to be? What should I do with my life? What are my goals, my ambitions, my dreams for my future?”

I wonder, how long is it going to take God to refine you, afflict you, and prepare you before you can be ushered by His spirit into your inspiring land? For the duration of time is determined by your submission and obedience to His purpose for you… therefore if been to long at that in-between stage, start yielding to the Potters touch.

As I conclude, does your desire to inspire others in life meet the desire of God for your life to inspire others? Aspire to be inspired of God, not for your own glory but to the glory of His marvelous name. Yield yourself to the touch of His insurmountable grace through His inspiring Spirit for you to be of effect and value in the Kingdom. When driven and inspired by the Holy Spirit who is our Councillor, Teacher and Helper no stone will be left standing, unturned because you will be a force to reckon with.    


2 comments:

  1. "It All Starts with God." This a well put quote.
    One may wonder that everyone wants to succeed in life, and so when one does succeed, he becomes an inspiration for others who have just begun to strive to achieve something. But there is a difference between an individual who succeeds and becomes an inspiration and an individual who succeeds to become an inspiration.

    good work man good work. all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thank you! there is nothing as good as leaving a lasting impression in the lives of people all over the world! I bet tis not what one takes when he or she leaves this world but rather what one leaves behind when he or she goes.

    ReplyDelete